Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From ww magazine. Great way to use leftover chicken.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- whole wheat french bread, halved lengthwise
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked mozzarella cheese
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
- Toss the chicken, basil, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the bread halves cut side up; scatter the chicken mixture evenly over them, and top with mozzarella.
- Place the bread halves on the grill, away from the heat source. Cover and cook, rotating the pizzas a half turn every 5 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted, 8-10 minute.
- OVEN METHOD: Place a baking sheet in center of oven and preheat to 400 degrees F. Place pizzas on hot baking sheet 8-10 minute.
- 6 Points per serving (1/2 pizza).
This was good. The WW points value will depend heavily on the size of the loaf (not specified here). Mine seemed a little big, so I cut it into six servings and it was a filling meal. I used dried basil and I think next time I will definitely use fresh - the dried was just lacking something.