Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Simply Delicious - uses only one skillet and one bowl!
- 4 ounces thickly sliced lean ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- Spray very large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Set over medium heat.
- Add the ham and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned, 2-3 minute
- Transfer ham to large bowl.
- Heat the same skillet.
- Swirl in 2 tsp oil, then add potatoes and cook, stirring often, until golden, 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of broth and simmer, covered, until potatoes are tender, about 15 minute.
- Uncover and cook until any remaining liquid evaporates.
- Transfer potatoes to the bowl with the ham.
- Swirl in remaining 1 tsp oil in same skillet, then add the flour and paprika and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Gradually add the remaining 1 cup chicken broth, and the vinegar, stirring to keep the mixture smooth.
- Add the tomato paste and cayenne.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce is smooth and thickened, about 6-8 minutes.
- Return the ham and potatoes to the skillet and stir gently until evenly coated with sauce. Serve hot.
- 4 Points per serving (1 cup).
Although not my favorite WW meal , it's an easy and filling choice.