- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray shallow roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in large bowl.
- Pat pork dry with paper towels, add it to the soy mixture and turn evenly to coat.
- Place pork in roasting pan, press in the sesame seeds.
- Roast until thermometer registers 160*F in thickest part of meat (20-25 min).
- Transfer pork to cutting board and let stand 10 minute before slicing.
- 4 Points for 1/4 of pork.