Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup light whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons fat-free caramel topping
- Blend yogurt, milk, espresso powder and cinnamon on high.
- Pour into two glasses.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping and 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
5 stars for the flavor, minus 1 star for consistency. I think the word "shake" is misleading. I realize WW probably named the recipe, but anyone who has ever eaten frozen yogurt knows that it melts fast. So after pouring this "shake" into glasses, it melted so quickly that it was actually more like drinking flavored milk. Made for Fall 2013 My 3 Chefs.