From WW Online
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Grilled Chicken and Key Lime Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh key lime juice
- 1 lb chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces
- 3 medium oranges, sectioned, white pith and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chili (to taste)
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of lime juice and chicken in a ziptop plastic bag.
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl to make salsa.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve chicken with salsa.