1/1 Photo of Ww 3 Points - Grilled Chicken and Key Lime Salsa
From WW Online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh key lime juice
- 1 lb chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces
- 3 medium oranges, sectioned, white pith and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chili (to taste)
- 1Combine Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of lime juice and chicken in a ziptop plastic bag.
- 2Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- 3Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl to make salsa.
- 4Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- 5Preheat grill or broiler.
- 6Grill or broil chicken until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 7Serve chicken with salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Grilled Chicken and Key Lime Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 240.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 24.7 g