Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From WW site. "Cooking time" includes chilling time in the fridge.
Make and share this Ww 3 Points Cannoli Quesadilla With Strawberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 5 ounces frozen sweetened strawberries (partially thawed and pureed)
- Mix together ricotta cheese, Splenda and almond extract by hand in large bowl until smooth.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill for atleast 2 hours (up to overnight) and drain off any liquid that may accumlate in the fridge.
- To soften tortillas, wrap them in layers of paper towels and then microwave them on high for about 20-30 seconds.
- Place about 1/4 cup of cheese mixture down the center of each cooled tortilla and fold in half.
- Drizzle each serving with about 1 1/2 T. of strawberry sauce and serve immediately.
- Yields and points based on 1 cannoli per serving.