- 2 flour tortillas (6-inch diameter each)
- 2 teaspoons fat free butter substitute, melted, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange tortillas on nonstick baking sheet and brush each tortilla with 1/4 of the butter and sprinkle with 1/4 of the cinnamon.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source until bubbly, 1-2 minutes.
- Combine remaining cinnamon with the sugar.
- Turn tortillas over; brush each with half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Broil until cinnamon-sugar mixture carmelizes, about 1 minute.
- 2 Points per serving (1 tortilla).