Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW Great Cooking Everyday. Nice berry dessert sauce.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (other berries) or 2 cups thawed frozen raspberries (other berries) or 2 cups fresh strawberries (other berries) or 2 cups frozen strawberries (other berries)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1⁄4 cup sweet white wine
- 1 tablespoon kirschwasser (clear brandy found in liquor stores, may also be labled as kirsch) (optional)
- Puree all ingredients.
- Check for consistency and taste, adding more wine for a smoother texture and more honey for a sweeter taste.
- Strain the coulis through fine-mesh sieve to remove the seeds.