Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got the recipe from a fellow Weight Watcher at work. It is really good and a great chocolate fix!
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup powdered fat free non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- Sweet 'n Low
- hot water
- Mix the three dry ingredients together in a ziploc bag.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of the dry mix to a cup of water.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Add sweet n low to taste.
- Enjoy and don't feel guilty!
This was a great treat! I went to the ER in the middle of the night and I enjoyed a cup of this to soothe myself after a long night and before taking a nap! I did use skim milk which I know ups the points but I think that it was worth it! Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2010!
This was a good hot cocoa. I used unsweetened cocoa so had to use a lot of sweetner to get it sweet enough for my palate. And I think it would have been a little more creamy tasting with milk instead of water, though I know that would increase the amount of fat. All in all, it was still a good hot cocoa.
I mixed up a batch to take to work. When I want a cup I add hot water from the coffee pot spout and 1 packet of sweetener. This is much better and cheaper than the store bought packets. Thanks for sharing Mrs J. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.