This was full of flavour. The vegetables were still juicy, and it complimented the saltiness from the pork. Trust me, you won't be able to stop popping these babies in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 lean belly pork strips
- 21 stalk asparagus
- 300 g enoki mushrooms
- salt and pepper, mixed together
- 1Wash your vegetables well.
- 2Divide your enoki to 13 even bunches.
- 3Roll the pork belly evenly around each one of the 13 bunches of mushroom.
- 4Divide the asparagus into lots of 3 stalks.
- 5Roll the pork belly tightly around each bunch of asparagus.
- 6Heat your non stick pan till it is very hot.
- 7Place each 'package' on the frying pan.
- 8Sprinkle salt and pepper on the 'packages'.
- 9Keep turning it till it is well browned.
- 10Serve immediately.
- 11NOTE: Do not add oil to the pan. The pork has a bit of fat, so it is not necessary.
- 12Do not add too much salt and pepper, it could get too salty.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wrapped Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean belly pork strips