Recipe by Barbara Gross
This is the best steak sauce I have ever found. We love it and use it even on the baked potatoes that I serve with the steak.
Top Review by Bayhill
This was good steak sauce. It certainly was quick and easy too. I think that next time, I will use fresh mushrooms and saute them in the melted butter before adding the other ingredients. Also, I might use less lemon juice to reduce the tartness a little. My family enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 (4 ounce) canof drained mushrooms
- any left over meat drippings (optional)