Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like the name of the recipe. It reminds me of "Cheers." Posted by Ellwood Fisher in Bach's Lunch cookbook. Sounds interesting: applesauce, soy sauce, ketchup, lemon rind...
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 6 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Place chops on a preheated grill, five inches from coals.
- Grill 10 minutes per side.
- Brush with sauce mixture and continue cooking, turning and brushing with sauce until done, about 25 minutes or so.