Charlotte J's Note:
These spooky fingers are a cinch to make because you use breadstick dough. Use with the Monster Munch recipe #to be given later. From the local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Crumple four large pieces of foil; shape each into a 15-by-2-inch log.
- 3Place on a baking sheet.
- 4Unroll dough.
- 5Cut each of the rectangles crosswise in half, then lengthwise into 2 strips.
- 6Cut 1 end of each into a fingertip shape.
- 7Roll strips in butter and drape over foil logs; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 8Brush fingertips with beaten egg; press an almond slice "nail" on each fingertip.
- 9Bake 8 minutes until golden.
- 10Serve wrapped around cups of Monster Munch.
- 11You can make these finger straight instead of curved over the foil.
Nutritional Facts for Witchy Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 8.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough