Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
These spooky fingers are a cinch to make because you use breadstick dough. Use with the Monster Munch recipe #to be given later. From the local newspaper.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crumple four large pieces of foil; shape each into a 15-by-2-inch log.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Unroll dough.
- Cut each of the rectangles crosswise in half, then lengthwise into 2 strips.
- Cut 1 end of each into a fingertip shape.
- Roll strips in butter and drape over foil logs; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Brush fingertips with beaten egg; press an almond slice "nail" on each fingertip.
- Bake 8 minutes until golden.
- Serve wrapped around cups of Monster Munch.
- You can make these finger straight instead of curved over the foil.