Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Kosher Delight!
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 medium pink grapefruit
- 3 medium oranges
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- 1. For dressing, combine oil, orange juice, vinegar, honey, and pepper in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend or process until combined. Place in an airtight jar and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Use a small sharp knife to peel grapefruit and oranges, removing as much of the white pith as possible. Section fruit and place in a large bowl. Add grapes and pomegranate seeds, if desired.
- 3. To serve, toss with dressing. Line a large bowl with torn lettuce and top with fruit mixture. Makes 12 servings.
- Make-ahead tip: Refrigerate dressing up to 3 days. Store prepared fruit mixture, covered, in refrigerator up to 4 hours.