Recipe by LilPinkieJ
Oh yum. This is something new for the palette that most people have in their pantry already.
Top Review by BecR
This is a delightful fruit salad, and not just for winter! Used a combination of canned fruits from the pantry, and fresh apricots and peaches from the garden. Really tasty, a great combination of flavors! Thanks Jess4Freedom. Made for Summer Salads in the Photos forum.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant lemon pudding
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) can pears, cut up
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) can apricots, cut up
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) can peaches, cut up
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice. Dissolve orange juice concentrate in the pineapple juice.
- Mix instant pudding into the juice, add sliced bananas, pears, apricots, and peaches (bite sizes). Add drained oranges and pineapple. Mix and let stand for 24 hours in refrigerator.