Recipe by Donna M.
We always make this as a Christmas treat. It is so fast and easy to make and it tastes so good with the sweet/crunchy/salty combination. It also looks quite festive.
Top Review by mamacancook
This is very good-I forgot the pretzel sticks (woulda been even better with that sweet/salty combo)-but it was still good. I used crushed lightly salted peanuts and cherry flavored craisins. I will make this again!!!!
- 12 ounces white chocolate, candy melts
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks, broken in one-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat candy melts over very low heat or in double boiler until melted.
- Stir in pretzels, cranberries and almonds.
- Spread onto a large waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Put in refrigerator for a few minutes to harden.
- Break into pieces and store in airtight container.
- NOTE: White chocolate baking chips can be substituted for the candy melts but you will need to add 2 tsp of shortening when melting to make it of spreading consistency.