This is Rachel Ray's recipe or something close.
Make and share this Wings Peanut Butter and Jelly Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix together grape jelly, natural peanut butter, red wine vinegar, hot pepper sauce and salt.
- If you are using full chicken wings, cut tips off and separate wings at the joint. I used drummettes so this step was not necessary. Before you place chicken in the marinade, reserve about 1/2 cup to use on the chicken when it's finished cooking. After reserving the sauce, place chicken in the marinade and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to overnight.
- Arrange the chicken on a greased rack set on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and turn each piece. Baste each wing with more sauce. Do not use the 1/2 cup reserved sauce. Use the sauce the chicken was already marinating in since it is going back in the oven. Bake until browned, about another 20 minutes.
- When finished cooking, baste the chicken again with the reserved sauce (the sauce the chicken has never been in). If you forget to reserve some sauce, you can always heat the leftover marinade on the stove until boiling. However, you must stir it constantly or it will burn.
- Serve on a bed of cilantro, if you want,optional!
This was so tasty! We had a PB&J competition at my job and this entry took 2nd (1st was a very cute presentation). I used boneless skinless thighs, serving it on potato rolls.