Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We have traditionally used this dressing for seafood, however lately my fella has been marinating his steak with it for the BBQ. It can be used for anything really, it was originally used for a salad dressing. A very versatile little number!
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup light olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a blender chop coriander and garlic.
- Add lemon and orange juice, balsamic vinegar, chili sauce and salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour in olive oil until well blended.