That is Dr House to you's Note:
From Veggie Life.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil.
- 3Add garlic cloves and boil 1 to 2 minutes then drain well in a colander.
- 4In a baking dish, combine them with the garlic cloves, wine, and olive oil.
- 5Bake 30 minutes, mixing twice during cooking.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature, alone or with toasted bread slices.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wine Baked Olives and Garlic Cloves
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 254.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g