Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Veggie Life.
- 170.09 g whole peeled garlic cloves
- 170.09 g pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 59.14 ml red wine
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add garlic cloves and boil 1 to 2 minutes then drain well in a colander.
- In a baking dish, combine them with the garlic cloves, wine, and olive oil.
- Bake 30 minutes, mixing twice during cooking.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, alone or with toasted bread slices.