1/1 Photo of Wilted Spinach with Raisins and Apples
Terri F.'s Note:
Here's a little different twist on Spinach Salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- 2Add raisins, pine nuts, apples, and onion, and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until raisins plump.
- 3Stir salt into raisin mixture.
- 4Add spinach, tossing until spinach is just wilted.
- 5Serve immediately, with wedges of lemon to squeeze over spinach if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilted Spinach with Raisins and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.6
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 281.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g