1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is good with grilled chicken or steak. I got this recipe from a news web site here in town and thought it sounded great so I thought I would share it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend (such as Uncle Ben's)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme (broth)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1/2 cup water chestnut, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium-size baking dish, combine rice and seasonings, soups, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- 3using one of the opened soup cans, add one additional can of water to the mixture.
- 4Stir until combined.
- 5Cook uncovered for approximately 1 hour or until rice is tender.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild & Crazy Rice
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1031.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend