1/1 Photo of Wicklewood's Gluten Free Parmesan Thins
Cheese is my great weakness and this gluten free version of a favourite only makes it easier to indulge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200c 400f.
- 2I a bowl rub together the flour and butter until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- 3Work in the egg yolk, cheese, salt and mustard, bring together to form a dough.
- 4Shape the dough into a log and wrap in cling film and chill for 15 minutes.
- 5Cut the log in to 1/4" slices and arrange on a baking sheet, flatten slightly with a fork to decorate.
- 6Bake for 10 mins or until they are crisp and light golden.
- 7Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Gluten Free Parmesan Thins
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 74.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g