Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fair warning- these are some powerful little eggs. However, if you still don't find them strong enough you can always add some wasabi powder to the yolk mixture for an even more powerful kick.
- Hard-boil eggs (about 10 to 15 minutes).
- After eggs are finished boiling, run cold water over them or soak in cool water to stop the cooking process and so they are more easily handled.
- Cut each egg legthwise and remove yolks, setting them aside in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients to mashed yolks, except the egg whites and paprika. Mix together well.
- Fill egg halves with mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.
- Chill in refrigerator to let set.