Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just a basic bread dip. Tasty and easy.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons parmesan-romano cheese mix, shredded
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Transfer into serving container using funnel.
- Close lid and let it sit for at least a few hours before serving. For best taste wait at least 24 hours.
- Pour desired amount into bowl and serve with your favourite bread.
This is indeed wicked good. I don't care for rosemary so I left that out. I used Bertolli Extra Light Olive Oil and sliced a baguette for dipping. Spicy, flavorful and addicting!