Recipe by katew
Taken from an article on bench top cooking - they sound healthy, don't they ??
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
I halved the recipe and made them as written. This made for a very satisfying and tasty breakfast. I had topped with sugar free syrup. They freeze and reheat very well. I will be making these again and again in the future. Made for May 2013 Aus/NZ Swap.
- 1 cup wholemeal self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup unprocessed natural bran
- 1⁄4 cup raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process till smooth.
- Heat frypan to moderately high.
- Grease lightly.
- Drop dessertspoons of batter into pan.
- Allow room fror spreading and turning.
- Cook till bubbles appear on top.
- Turn and cook other side till golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter.