Prep 18 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great whole wheat pizza dough that can be ready in minutes. You can use only whole wheat flour but I like to use half whole wheat and half all-purpose. Prep time includes rising time.
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix yeast in water until foamy.
- Stir in oil and flours until it forms a ball.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and place the bowl on your stove while the oven is preheating.
- Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Roll onto baking pan.
- Cover with toppings. Bake for 20 minutes until crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly and browning on top.
Super easy and super delicious. I made this for a traditional pizza and for stuffed pizza rolls and this dough recipe tasted great both ways. Thanks Chef 1259320 for a super easy recipe.