- 2 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs and milk in container of an electric blender; process until bubbly. Add flour, margarine, and salt; process until smooth.
- Place a muffin pan coated with cooking spray in a 450 degree oven 3 minutes or until very hot.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes; reduce heat to 350°F, and bake 10 minutes.
- Prick each popover with a fork to let steam.
- escape, and bake an additional 5 minutes.