1 hr 15 mins
Chef #719399's Note:
I used an old family recipe for banana bread, and substituted main items for healthier ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium mixing bowl, mix together mashed bananas and splenda.
- 3Beat egg white, then add to banana mixture.
- 4In seperate mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder & soda, salt and nutmeg together.
- 5Slowly add dry ingredients into banana mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- 6In small mixing bowl, mix melted spread, vanilla, and nuts (if adding), then add into mixture.
- 7Pour mixture into a greased and floured 9"X5" loaf pan and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Healthy Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 247.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Smart Balance butter spread