Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In ‘300 Best Bread Machine Recipes’
Make and share this Whole Wheat Flaxseed Bread (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- *For a lighter-textured loaf, substitute 1 cup bread flour for 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Whole Wheat Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.