1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Dutch Baby
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 22. Combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- 33. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until beaten.
- 44. Add the rice milk, vanilla and honey until incorporated.
- 55. Whisk the dry mixture into the wet ingredients until combined.
- 66. Coat a 9-inch pie baking dish with the oil, making sure it is coated evenly.
- 77. Pour in the batter and bake for 25 minutes.
- 88. Serve with fruit preserves.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Dutch Baby
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 72.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: