Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup rice milk (you could also use almond, soy or cow's milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- fruit preserves
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- 3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until beaten.
- 4. Add the rice milk, vanilla and honey until incorporated.
- 5. Whisk the dry mixture into the wet ingredients until combined.
- 6. Coat a 9-inch pie baking dish with the oil, making sure it is coated evenly.
- 7. Pour in the batter and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8. Serve with fruit preserves.
I used splenda instead of honey. I loved the taste of this dutch baby. It was so good with maple syrup. Thanks Sarah :) Made for PAC Fall 2011