Make and share this Whole Wheat Dutch Baby recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- 3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until beaten.
- 4. Add the rice milk, vanilla and honey until incorporated.
- 5. Whisk the dry mixture into the wet ingredients until combined.
- 6. Coat a 9-inch pie baking dish with the oil, making sure it is coated evenly.
- 7. Pour in the batter and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8. Serve with fruit preserves.