These are delicious!!! I got the recipe from a friend several years ago. It's worth the try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F . Cut crusts off breas; cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2Finely grate cheese. Toss bread cubes with butter to coat; add cheese and toss until well combined.
- 3Spread bread cubes in a large pan
- 4(for me it comes out better when made using a stone).
- 5Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Grain Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 71.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g