Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, minced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt, as desired
- fresh ground pepper
- fresh lime juice
- 4 whole grain buns or 4 rolls
- Mash garlic, salt and sage together in a cup or with a mortar and pestle. Knead into the turkey, and grind in the pepper.
- Form into 4 patties and place in a covered platter. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour so the flavors will blend.
- Using a non-stick skillet, fry the patties until firm aand dark brown. Check for doneness, cooking until all pink is gone.
- Serve with toasted rolls and a squeeze of lime.
These needed something more. They were too garlicy for me and too bland for DH. Maybe some chutney or something...