Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh, sweet and fruity - goes well with tapas or as a light cocktail, I even drink it with paella! Slightly different from the traditional one which calls for red wine, but I just can't drink red wine when it's too hot outside, so I tried with white wine and it turned out just as great. Feel free to sub any other type of fruit according to season or taste, and where possible use liqueurs that match.
- 1 bottle semi-sweet sparkling wine
- 2 tablespoons raspberry flavoured liqueur
- 2 tablespoons cherry flavoured liqueur
- 1 white nectarine, sliced
- 1 basket raspberries
- 1 apricot, sliced
- grapes, halved and seeded
- 3 slices lemons
- Mix everything togheter in a nice see-through jug.
- If the wine you chose is dry add a couple of tablespoons sugar or sweetener.
- Let steep in the fridge for at least two hours.