Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 750 ml bottle dry white wine
- 236.59 ml thawed orange juice concentrate
- 78.07 ml thawed lemonade concentrate
- 78.07 ml thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 navel orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 709.77 ml club soda, chilled
- In a large pitcher, stir together the first 4 ingredients; stir in half the fruit slices.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, stir in the club soda; serve over ice with remaining fruit slices.
Wonderful! One could fortify it with a bit of brandy if one were so inclined. But it really isn't necessary. Got great reviews from the guests at our recent backyard burger-fest. A definite 5 star keeper in my book. Thank you!!
I served this at our Easter gathering and everyone raved! I made a non-alcoholic version using non-alcoholic chardonnay. Not too sweet and very refreshing!
I found this recipe in one of my Southern Living cookbooks and made it yesterday. It is delicious! A perfect drink for summer. It's simple to make and it was a hit. Thanks for posting!