Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
a tasty finger food from triscuit crackers
- 118.29 ml frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained. (or can even try with chopped thawed spinach)
- 118.29 ml part-skim ricotta cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (or other blend)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese or 59.14 ml romano cheese, grated topping
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 48 Triscuit crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix broccoli, cheeses and seasonings.
- Spread 1 teaspoons of the cheese mixture onto each of the 48 crackers.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm.