a tasty finger food from triscuit crackers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained. (or can even try with chopped thawed spinach)
- 118.29 ml part-skim ricotta cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (or other blend)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese or 59.14 ml romano cheese, grated topping
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 48 Triscuit crackers
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix broccoli, cheeses and seasonings.
- 3Spread 1 teaspoons of the cheese mixture onto each of the 48 crackers.
- 4Place on baking sheet.
- 5Bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Pizza Triscuit Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (1628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 216.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g