Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Quite different, but quite good! You must try this.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 12 large marshmallows, cut up
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, partially drained
- 1 cup sliced banana (about 3 or 4)
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Prepare the jello with the boiling water. Add the marshmallows, and let cool. Add the milk and stir. Fold in the fruit cocktail. At this point, you can choose to add the bananas here or slice on top after completely set. Pour into a jello mold or a 9" cake pan. When completely set, add the bananas (if you haven't already) and top with cool whip or whip cream.