Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From The Des Moines Register
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white chocolate
- 8 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups cashews
- 12 ounces plain M&M's
- Melt white chocolate in double boiler or in microwave.
- Mix together remaining dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Place dry ingredients in two flat baking pans.
- Pour melted chocolate over and let harden in cool place.
- Break into bite-sized pieces and store in an airtight container (can be made 3-5 days ahead).
- Serve in silver bowl or decorated basket.