Recipe by BerrySweet
From Gourmet. Tastes like a more flavorful Mimosa due to the white grape and brandy. You can also sub orange if your supermarket does not have tangerine.
- 2 (1360.77 g) bottlechilled unsweetened white grape juice
- 170.09 g frozen tangerine juice concentrate, thawed
- 236.59 ml chilled club soda
- 59.14 ml strained fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml brandy
- 708.73 g bottleasti-spumante champagne, chilled
- 10-12 slice tangerines (optional) or 10-12 slice oranges, halved, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a punch bowl whisk together the grape juice, tangerine concentrate, club soda, lemon juice, and brandy and chill the mixture, covered, until it is cold.
- Add the Asti-Spumante slowly just before serving and serve in punch glasses, garnished with the tangerine slices.