Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
my mother made this dish 5 years ago for a potluck, and the whole family fell in love with it. i use light sour cream and fat reduced soup and a whole small can of chopped chilies in mine.
- 1 lb hamburger (i have also used chicken)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package corn tortilla
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 can chopped green chili
- grated cheddar cheese
- brown humburger and drain, i rinse mine.
- add tomato sauce and taco seasoning (do not have to reheat).
- put a scoop of meat mixture into taco shell and roll up.
- place into large pan.
- continue till all of mixture is used up.
- mix soup, sour cream and chilies.
- pour soup mix over shells.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes.