Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was craving some chocolate last one night, and came up with this. It was so yummy, and I make it regularly now.
- 2 cups white chocolate wafers
- 1 1⁄2 cups desiccated coconut
- Spread coconut on a tray, and bake at 180C until lightly toasted. You will need to keep checking and giving the tray a shake. Be really careful not to burn it. It can take up to 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Mix Chocolate and coconut together, and pour onto a plastic sheet, spreading out so it is about 0.5cm thick., and put in the fridge to set.
- Once it sets, break into pieces, and store it in an airtight container.if it lasts that long!