1 hr 20 mins
2009 Christmas with Southern Living
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix (Duncan Hines)
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup lemon curd (Dickinson's)
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen grated coconut, thawed
- maraschino cherry, with stems
- lemon zest
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine the first 4 ingredients and 1/2 cup water in a big bowl; beat on low speed with an electric mixer 1 minute.
- 3Increase speed to medium, and beat 1 1/2 minutes.
- 4Spread batter into a greased and floured 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- 6Remove pan to a wire rack; spread lemon curd over hot cake.
- 7Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack (cake will sink slightly in the center).
- 8Microwave white chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl on HIGH for 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds.
- 9Stir in sour cream; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- 10Beating whipping cream and powdered sugar in a big bowl on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- 11Add in white chocolate mixture, and beat at low speed just until combined.
- 12Spread whipped cream topping over cake; sprinkle with coconut.
- 13Cover and chill 8 hours; garnish each serving with a cherry and lemon zest.
- 14Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Christmas Coconut Sheet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.8
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 273.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: