Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one from "Hungry Girl" blogger Lisa Lillien.
Make and share this White Chocolate Raspberry Crunchettes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place shells on a baking sheet. Evenly distribute chopped white chocolate chips among the shells.
- Bake until chocolate chips have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Immediately press a raspberry into the center of each shell. Mmmm!
- 1/5th of recipe (3 crunchettes): 86 calories, 3.5g fat, 33mg sodium, 12.5g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 5.5g sugars, 1.5g protein.