Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Joy of Baking comes this delightful brittle recipe. This was a lovely addition to my goodie tray during the holidays. Note that once this sets, the brittle will still be slightly soft. The brittle can be stored in an airtight container for several days. Make your puree from frozen raspberries and sugar. Cooking time listed is the time for the brittle to set.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Using a spatula, spread the white chcolate in a 10" square on the parchment paper.
- Evenly drizzle the raspberry puree over the white chocolate.
- Use a toothpick or skewer to swirl the puree through the chocolate for a decorative effect.
- Let the brittle sit at room temperature for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Cut the brittle into the desired size pieces and remove the parchment paper.
- Handle carefully as the puree will be slightly sticky.