Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sweet, cruncy, munchy snack for a party or movie night.
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Put the popped popcorn, cereal, cashews and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture into the bowl with the popcorn mixture and stir.
- Cool for 15 minutes on jellyroll pan.
- Break apart any large pieces and serve.
This was a great snack. Loved the salty sweet taste. Will definatly make this again. Thank you.