Recipe by mandabears
Can use almost any combination of cake mix and chips, the sky is the limit, except for the cake mixes with confetti or swirls. Can frost or dust with confectioners' sugar.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagebutter recipe chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped nuts or 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1 (10 ounce) package white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9 pan, I use Pam cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, melted butter/margarine, brown sugar, water and egg, use a spoon.
- Stir in nuts, and chips.
- Place in prepared pan. Pat down evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350° for 32-36 minutes or until top is crusty and firm to touch.
- Cool in pan. Cut into bars.