1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Mousse Cake
4 hrs 30 mins
Found this recipe in an old Southern Lady magazine for Christmas. Want to make this for Christmas dinner as the picture is fabulous and it looks easy. Cooking time is refrigerator time.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (170.09 g) package cakelike ladyfingers, split
- 177.44 ml milk
- 30 marshmallows (large)
- 6 (170.09 g) squares white baking chocolate
- 473.19 ml heavy whipping cream
- chocolate-dipped strawberry
- 1Line bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan with ladyfingers; set aside.
- 2In a heavy saucepan, combine milk, marshmallows, and chocolate. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat. Cool for 20 minutes.
- 3Beat cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold into cooled chocolate mixture.
- 4Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- 5Serve with Strawberry Sauce.
- 6Garnish with chocolate-dipped strawberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 790.4
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 159.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 63.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g