Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a friend since I'm a big fan of white chocolate and I loved it! I'm not sure where she got it, but I thought it was good enough to post here for anyone who's looking for a good cookie recipe!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well, set aside.
- In a large bowl with a mixer blend sugars at medium speed. Add butter and mix to until it forms a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until fully combined.
- Add the flour mixture, macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips, and blend on low speed until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Move immediately to cooling rack.
Excelllent cookie. But, as past reviewers have stated. The 300 degree oven won't work for most people. Even baking them at 15 minutes won't do the trick. 350 for 10-12 will. Other than that...awesome cookie.
Love love love this recipe! Made it for the family and they said A++. Keeping this recipe for next time :)
Very addictive! Everyone loved them. Even my husband who usually doesn't care for "gourmet" cookies kept coming back for more. My butter had softened too much, so they spread a little more than I think they would have normally. I added an extra 1/4 cup of flour to help compensate since I like a cakey cookie. I already have the ingredients to make them again! Delicious! Update: When I prepared this recipe again, I made sure to not let the butter soften too much. They turned out much better. I still added an extra 1/4 cup of flour out of personal preference and they were perfect, IMHO.