Recipe by mandabears
I love cleaning out rooms. I found another good well used and missing recipe for easy blonde brownies.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk (not skim or 1% milk)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Prehat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- I use Pam cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix the cake mix and brown sugar together.
- Add egg and milk.
- Mix until well blended.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips.
- Spread dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until brownies pull away from the edge of the pan.
- Cool in pan on wire rack and cut into bars.