Your Gourmet Girlfriend's Note:
This is easy, different and excellent! My kids always ask "Is this yours or Zaars"? Well this is mine and now it's Zaars. Hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute pancetta about 3 minutes.
- 2Add garlic and shallots; saute another 3 minutes until the garlic begins to brown.
- 3Add beans cook another 3 minutes, stirring now and then.
- 4Add spinach and stock; cover and cook a few more minutes, until spinach wilts.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Beans & Spinach on the Side
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 135.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: