Recipe by Your Gourmet Girlfriend
This is easy, different and excellent! My kids always ask "Is this yours or Zaars"? Well this is mine and now it's Zaars. Hope you like it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb pancetta, chopped (use bacon in a pinch)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute pancetta about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and shallots; saute another 3 minutes until the garlic begins to brown.
- Add beans cook another 3 minutes, stirring now and then.
- Add spinach and stock; cover and cook a few more minutes, until spinach wilts.
- Season with salt and pepper.