Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is easy, different and excellent! My kids always ask "Is this yours or Zaars"? Well this is mine and now it's Zaars. Hope you like it.
- Saute pancetta about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and shallots; saute another 3 minutes until the garlic begins to brown.
- Add beans cook another 3 minutes, stirring now and then.
- Add spinach and stock; cover and cook a few more minutes, until spinach wilts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This was great. I'm not a big fan of pancetta so I used prosciutto, but my family loved it. Great as a side with a pork loin roast!