Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick little dip which was given to me by a work friend.
- 2 (310 g) cans butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300 ml light cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Combine the beans, garlic, cream and rosemary in a pan.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Use immersion blender to blend until smooth, adding lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served with chunks of pita-bread, capsicum strips.
I had to make a snack of a get together last evening. Of the 10 people 8 liked it, 1 person out right did not like it and the tenth took the leftovers home and asked for the recipe. My personal opinion is that it needs a little something, maybe next time I may add some pepper. Thanks for recipe.